No grannies to ferry dd and I for our SM class today so dh had to be the chauffeur. After class, I was eager to check out the hdb shops downstairs since I had some time to kill before dh came back for us. As I needed to go washroom, I looked around the waiting lobby for someone to help me jaga dd but couldn't find anybody. I went back to our classroom to ask sensei whether she could help me.
Turning the corner, I saw one of the mummies talking earnestly to sensei regarding some unacceptable behaviour from dd's classmate(s) during class. Fortunately they ended their talk quite soon so sensei was free to jaga dd. Many thanks to sensei for walking us to the shops downstairs, teaching us where to buy nice cheap food ( dh bought the food home for dinner that night), and even lending a hand when dd did a poop job *xiexie!*.