Last week, we finally made it to this free gym trial class that we have postponed 4 times by now. Could never quite summon the energy to bring her there. I was so taken with this little girl (top left of the pic)
who was in the same class , as she was fantastic at all the different gymnastics. Just as I was applauding her yet again as she did another backward roll, I heard this loud wail coming from the other end of the room. It was dd! She had slipped and hurt herself whilst trying one of the gym equipment. I was filled with guilt for neglecting her (too busy admiring the little girl) and ran over to soothe her. Fortunately she was fine. We didn't sign up with the school as I couldn't quite imagine lugging her every week thru these lessons where obviously I would be the one doing most of the exercising.
who was in the same class , as she was fantastic at all the different gymnastics. Just as I was applauding her yet again as she did another backward roll, I heard this loud wail coming from the other end of the room. It was dd! She had slipped and hurt herself whilst trying one of the gym equipment. I was filled with guilt for neglecting her (too busy admiring the little girl) and ran over to soothe her. Fortunately she was fine. We didn't sign up with the school as I couldn't quite imagine lugging her every week thru these lessons where obviously I would be the one doing most of the exercising.This week, out of the blue, as if to prove me wrong that she wasn't that good at physical activities, dd has been suddenly insisting on climbing up onto all the chairs in the house to sit by herself and up onto the table even. She has even been climbing up onto her Combi high chair all by herself ! Thats like a good 1 m off the ground since it has a tray that we never detach. And finally today, for the first time in her 27months, she got herself a baluku :

She was supposed to be in her room soothing herself to sleep (as is the usual practice) when all of a sudden I heard an enormous thud and the loudest wail. I believe I started running and sliding across the marble floor even before the wailing started. Fortunately, she seem alrite so far, save for her very first humongous blue black bruise. She kept saying her 'eyebrow pain'.