Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet

Some sweet things that dd does -

1)I went for some electro surgery recently and dd was alarmed when she saw the 'wounds'. She 'ordered' me to rest and sleep and not move around. She told me "daddy and I will take care of everything" .
When she came home from school and saw me pottering around, she chided me "Why you never listen to me??" At first I was puzzled, not knowing what she was saying. Then she told me " I told you this morning to rest and sleep right ? Why you never listen to me ? "

2) I hit my toe against the piano chair recently, and the tip of my toe nail broke. DD came over to examine my toe upon hearing my yelp and promptly bent down and kissed my toe - "to make it better".
For the next two days, she never forgot to kneel down and kiss my toe to make it better. I would have stopped her but could never quite pre-empt her fast enough to intercept her action.