DD has been reasonably well behaved this long weekend. Many a times when conversation dwindled between relatives who only have a chance to meet up once a year, she will cheerfully oblige an answer to all the different questions thrown at her =P.
EG
Qn: Where is daddy?
DD: Daddy is sitting on the chair
Qn: Where is popo?
DD: Popo in the kitchen. Cooking cooking. Stir stir stir.
Qn: Where is yee po?
DD: yee po in kitchen cooking fish
All her answers were fully correct and I was impressed by her 'detailed' answers, but what startled me the most was to hear her using the various prepositions correctly as I have never taught her, nor correct her grammatically. It really warmed my heart to hear her using them relevantly. I had expected her to just point her finger to indicate where daddy, popo or yee po were =P.