More amusing 'bursts' of speech from chatty dd:
1) Going to ah ma's house, dd recognised the route and announces triumphantly 'ah ma's house, ah ma's house' repeatedly .
When I had parked in the driveway and lifted her out from her carseat, she suddenly started yelling " PA, PA, PA, knock knock, PA, PA, where are you, open door." I was so tickled, I almost dropped her. Some weeks back, when dh had driven dd to ah ma's house, dh had done his usual, parking the car then called 'Pa' (ie dd's ah kong) through the front windows. And no, dh doesn't say 'knock knock, or where are you' =P. Those words were improvised by dd.
2) When dd saw me give a big fat yawn yesterday afternoon, she promptly announced "mummy tired" .
3) DH was trying to wipe perspiration from dd's forehead, and she told dh that it was "sweat" .
4) When I stubbed my toe accidentally, dd came up and patted me on the arm and said "there there"