My favourite 'coffee shop'!This is the one and only shop whose food I had cravings for when I was preggy. It also has very honest staff - I once left my bag behind (with my Vertu inside too) and when I came back half an hour later, everything was intact cos the staff had kept it for me.
Food quality is not 100% infallible (different 'chefs' depending on what you order) but still I keep going back. I was most impressed when during my preggy days (about 7-8mths preggy), I paid them a visit (my only visit) and the waitress asked why I haven't visited them for so long and congratulated me for my pregnancy. This may seem like a non-event but it was not, because I had gained a whopping 23kg when I was preggy and was highly 'unrecognisable'. Coupled with the fact that its a coffeeshop (not Iggy's restaurant) we are talking about with the usual coffeeshop bevy of waitresses.
Unfortunately, ever since dd came along, we haven't been able to go except for one solitary visit together with dd. We find it tough to manage a squirmy baby in a hot, stuffy coffeeshop. So whats the dish that I keep going back for ? Its their 'sui jiao' shrimp dumplings noodles/ soup !