Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tanglin tree

A late sunday lunch at the latest child-friendly cafe in town. The tanglin tree located at the old tanglin post office has one of the largest and better equiped play area that I have come across in a restaurant. It has a huge pretty tree house, a flying fox, a huge sandpit, a quiet activity corner and also a kiddie slide. Will be back there again for sure! Alrite children, say cheese ... Dylan : This pasta is too yummy, nothing gonna drag me away DD: Are we done with the photo taking yet ? Can I stop posing already?

Li'l Gabriel having fun with his crayons and coloring sheet.

Dylan: Mai shia, can you go round up all the stools and put them in a row? They are getting in everyone's way

DD: Alrite, I better get cracking.. DD: ok, 3 more stools to go..DD: phew, this is hard work

Dylan: Hey, there are a few more here ..