Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dumbstruck

DH picked me up at noon, today, to give me a ride to the far-away SP expo. Met up with 4 mummies to throng the Motherhood fair and contribute to the economy . We had a good time nosing out good deals and yakking non stop along the way. Highlight of the day was my movenpick icecream that the Nestle booth gave me *yums*. I was happily slurping away when I saw a sight that made my jaw drop ( trust me, dropping jaws ain't flattering). An enlarged photo of dh, dd and me, staring back at me at Dfoto's booth. I was dumbstruck. And whats more, the super-photographer, Alvin, smiled at me and handed me a brochure with the same photo staring back at me. At this point, I remembered my slacking jaw and closed my mouth. Many grateful thanks to Alvin for his excellent skills in capturing all the nice shots for us. Those shots has allowed us to 'immortalise' the 1 year old profile of dd. Indebted.

At 4 pm ( we spent 4 hrs at the fair !!), I stole a look at my watch and had a start. I was so busy yakking and browsing that I had completely forgotten I had a baby back home waiting to be fed her dinner ! I scrambled off to the cab stand. So much for our initial plans to visit the world book fair after the expo fair. Sighhhh....