Finally. Managed to change my mobile telco. No hardship Q-ing or the such. The 'package' went like this: 6mths free usage of my HP as long as I don't surpass the usage of the 'free' minutes; $100 off any mobile phone; 3mths free CND, maxmobile etc. Though we didn't need a new handphone, dh chose the new Nokia E71 which was just launched last week. Ita a sleek piece of technology.
Its amazing how advanced technology has become, I remember a time when handphone bills was a flat $50 and that is excluding airtime usage. Now, I even get 6m free usage from a telco... ha ! Even babies are no different, somehow, I fancy that they are a much 'smarter' lot these days than back in my time. What was I doing when I was 13mths? I am sure I wasn't talking yet nor even reading simple single words. All of which dd is now doing. O well, all in the name of progress and evolution.