Sunday, April 5, 2009

Caitlyn

The heavy downpour prior to princess Caitlyn's 2nd birthday party did not stop us from making our way down to the birthday venue. And we were sure glad and privileged to be a part of it ! DD: Happy birthday, Caitlyn !! Thanks for inviting me...
Caitlyn: You're welcome, Mai shia.
Playing with the gorgors and jiejies Sing along time via 'live' music.

DD was captivated and danced along to the the music and songs
Craft time !
DD: O no, my hat is all lopsided .. I don't want it ... DD: ok, that feels better now. Lets get on with the birthday song . DD attempting to blow out the candles when she heard Auntie Cindy urging Cailtyn to blow out the candles *oops* Hello Kitty: hey, I am the famous kitty, what am I doing here stuck amongst these common animals ?