Thursday, April 9, 2009

ESP

DD participated well in sm class today, getting her instant memory all correct. She didn't do her linking memory though- prefering to examine the pictures and asking what the pictures were. Sensei did the japanese aiueo song with us on an impromptu basis cos dd kept on reciting some hiraganas to herself in class.

After class, dd and I went down to the shops to take a stroll. When I was done with browsing and walking back to the hub carpark, I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to buy a cake ( to celebrate dd's chinese birthday). I muttered to myself 'aiyah' and started to retrace my steps. DD seeing me do the about turn (I was carrying her then) said to me " mummy forget to buy cake". I was astouded because I didn't tell her anything about buying a cake and seriously wondered whether I had spoken aloud. It crossed my mind whether it could be her improving ESP but I was sceptical.
Once I reached ah ma's house, we got ready a plain bowl of meesua n egg for dd.
DD clasping her hands for prayers before launching into a birthday song to herself.DD told me that her cake didn't have a candle and asked for one. I hadn't wanted to put one but obliged since she asked. The cake from breadtalk was cheap and yummy.