Thursday, April 16, 2009

Holidays

All set for our holidays. I started the packing for all 3 of us a few days ahead of time just to get a headstart since I knew I needed to juggle a zillion other things at around this period (related to dd turning 2 years old in one week's time!). And not a minute too soon with my packing.

I realised at the 11th hour that I had completely forgotten that I needed to order quite afew online items from Taiwan (collection in Taiwan).
My lucky star was dua kim (all the way in HK) who kindly offered to place the online order for me and even went as far as to send me the map for the collection point after searching the most convenient collection location for me. I was very touched by her offer *many thanks !* and went into a frenzy, trying hard to navigate the chinese website (really regret my lousy chinese that could barely decipher any of the words!). Even dh was roped in to jaga dd while I frantically squinted thru the difficult chinese to view the catalogue.

Watch this space for our holiday photos coming up !!